Tuesday, September 25, 2012

First Blog Entry

Hi there! This is my first attempt at lengthy and more in depth blogging. People are used to my short tweets and quick one liners, but I usually have a lot more to say. Twitter is a good outlet for quick things that pop into my head but many times there is a lot more I'd like to say. For the people that know me already, I've had a crazy summer. Although twitter has allowed me to share a lot of the awesome things I did this Summer, I wasn't able to go share a lot of details. After this post, I am going to try and go back to the beginning of the Summer and start from the beginning. I will share MOST of my adventures I had the past few months but also understand there are somethings I just can't share. I think it will be just as fun for me to back track and try to remember every moment that happened this summer. So get your popcorn ready...stories to come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My friend BT and I

My friend BT and I

Boyd, my brother and I

Boyd, my brother and I

Butch Taylor and I

Butch Taylor and I

Jeff Coffin and I

Jeff Coffin and I

Tim Reynolds and I

Tim Reynolds and I