Friday, September 28, 2012

What Is Love?

Love is family and friends.
Love is lovers, past and present.
Love is your favorite band.
Love is your favorite sports team.
Love is laughing.
Love is crying.
Love is smiling.
Love is your favorite food.
Love is helping someone you've never even met.
Love is a group of people with the same cause.
Love is missing someone you've never even met.
Love is a connection that you can't describe.
Love is seeing a long lost friend but it is like they never left.
Love is cheering someone up when they're upset.
Love is leaving a cute note for someone you care about.
Love is surprises.
Love is always being there for someone.
Love is paying it forward.
Love is going cross country with people you've never even met.
Love is bacon...anytime, anywhere.
Love is making people happy even when you're sad.
Love is puppies...who the fuck doesn't love a puppy.
Love is little kids...in a non Michael Jackson kind of way.
Love is walking 3 miles down the Texas chainsaw massacre road with 2 guys you just met that day at 3 in the morning on 28 hours of no sleep...just to see Boyd Tinsley and Ryan Orr.
Love is having someone you've never met get a poster for you, and you returning the favor.
Love is having meeting new people.
Love is finding the strength to overcome evil.
Love is pulling yourself up after you get knocked down.
Love is helping someone up after they get knocked down.
Love is letting someone get on your shoulders so they can catch a drumstick.
Love is making some one's dream come true.
Love is driving somewhere two hours every weekend just to see their face.
Love is doing something cute, just because.
Love is those funny faces your crush makes.
Love is being yourself.
Love is meeting someone for the first time, but it feels like you've known them forever.
Love is making someone laugh until they can't breathe.
Love is getting hurt but becoming stronger from it.
Love is something that never leaves you.
Love is that feeling someone gives you and makes the butterflies have a rage party in your stomach.
Love is having a crush.
Love is a knowing there is someone out there for you.
Love is not giving up.
Love is hiding here...in the shadows in the darkness. 
Love is making the best of what's around.
Love is monkeys, pigs, and jimi things.
Love is not where, but who that really matters. 
Love is serenading your favorite girl with your favorite DMB song.
Love is calling someone family that isn't blood.

Love is something we all need to spread.
-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My friend BT and I

My friend BT and I

Boyd, my brother and I

Boyd, my brother and I

Butch Taylor and I

Butch Taylor and I

Jeff Coffin and I

Jeff Coffin and I

Tim Reynolds and I

Tim Reynolds and I